As a singer and music teacher, this is SOOO important to me. Here are a couple songs that I love. Originally thought I
wanted something more acoustic, but these are both great.
"When I Say I Do" Matthew West
"From LA to Rome" Chester See (who is AMAZING!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui_FcYlI_NU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1YWCQzx76E
**UPDATE: Here are the songs we ended up using....
Before the ceremony - a ton of Vitamin String Quartet songs
Bride Entrance - Shania Twain 'Forever and Always'
Exiting Ceremony - 'Say Hey' Michael Franti
First Dance - 'I Can't Wait' Runner Runner
Mother Son Dance - 'What a wonderful world' (performed by a friend)
Father Daughter Dance - 'There You'll Be' Faith Hill (performed by my sister)
This was such a hard task but I know we made the right choices. Everytime I hear one of the songs, it brings me right back to this special day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment