Wednesday, 21 November 2012

What??? Liebster Award

I can't believe I missed this comment from one of my favorite bloggers A Wife's Life over a week ago.  It's a nomination for the Liebster Award given to new or up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.  

Hopefully I get all this right! 

The Rules:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers(with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs
 
My 11 Random Facts
1.  I love to sing and have had the opportunity to sing with some pretty talented people. 
2.  I dislike flying. 
3.  Josh was my boss before we started dating. :S
4.  I get a serious high from finding great deals. 
5.  I adore anything purple. 
6.  I have a small obsession with fonts. 
7.  I enjoy listening to Dr.Laura - she's nuts! 
8.  I enjoy super hot bubble baths, where you're basically burning.  (Missing this now that I'm pregnant) 
9.  Favorite drink is a paralyzer (can't wait to have one in a few months) 
10.  I love sweats, if I could live in them and pajamas, I would.
11.  I have way to many shoes. 

Tagger Questions 
1. What is your favorite junk food?
Chips, chips, and more chips.  Love the salt.
2. Why did you start blogging?
Starting blogging to keep track of my thoughts and ideas and remember my pregnancy.
3. What is your favorite season?
Summer!  Our winters here are cold and I love the warm weather the summer brings. 
4. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas of course.  Love the food, gatherings, decorating, and baking.  Can I say that my least favorite is Halloween - just can't seem to get into it!
5. What's your favorite blog to read?
There are so many that I love.  For craft ideas, I like Sugarbeecrafts.  For pregnancy, I like LittleBabyGarvin.  For inspiration, I like AWifesLife.
6. What are some of your hobbies?
Singing, trying to furnish & decorate my house, cooking, shopping!
7. If you could take a break from life and travel, where would you go?
Italy and Greece.
8. What's your must have beauty product?
I rarely wear makeup, not because I don't like it or have an appreciation for it but because I'm to lazy.  But my favorite things are my eyelash curler and bronzer.
9. What's your favorite app if you have a smartphone?
Probably What to Expect right now.
10. What's your dream job?
Own & Run a successful business where I can show true appreciation to my employees and clients.
11. What is your favorite song right now?
 Anything christmas!
 
11 New Bloggers
1. Elenie - The Counts 
2.  Kate - Awaiting Baby O'Brien 
3.  Charlene - Becoming the Barrs 
4.  Katie - My Blossoming Bud 
5.  Halleigh - Little Baby Bean Hill 
6.  Baby Mama - My First Baby Bump 
7.  Mandy - The Duprees and Baby 
8.  Jillian - The Stotz Family Story 
9.  Mandy - The Whitt's World 
10.  Steel Magnolia - Timing is Everything  
11.  Taylor - Princess Made Mommy 

Questions for Nominees 
1.  What is your favorite candy? 
2.  What inspires you? 
3.  What is your least favorite holiday? 
4.  What are you most afraid of? 
5.  What is the most important quality in a partner?
6.  What is your favorite sports team? 
7.  What do you like most about Christmas? 
8.  Words of Wisdom?
9.  What actor/actress would you say is most like you? 
10.  How/Why did you come up with your blog name?
11.  Bath or Shower?   

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, just discovered it :) New fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment - makes my day! :)

      Delete